Saturday, January 5, 2008

Out with the Old

No New Years resolutions here, just good news; I now know where I live.

For all of those official documents that want my home address, here is why you didn't get it.


Even if that sign did use the Latin alphabet, I still wouldn't have been able to read it. It has recently been replaced by the much-better-in-more-ways-than-I-can-count sign below.



I still don't have a mailbox though, so if you feel like sending me a letter or a large box of tortilla chips, please send it to:

Jordan Fields
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Khon Kaen University
123 Mitraparb Road
Muang Khon Kaen
Khon Kaen
Thailand
40002

Now if only my address would fit on those pesky online forms with their limited character boxes...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jordan,
you can rent a mailbox at the post office (in KKU or downtown). It's 160 or 170 baht/year. i've just got one last month!!

Bay^^