Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I bet you wish your summer break started in February

Full-time lecturer + Grad student = no blogs for a month

End of the semester + Summer vacation + Buildup of blog ideas = more frequent blogging

So the past few weeks have been the busiest I’ve had here in Khon Kaen, which means I have a fair few things to write about. Since I’ve delayed posting for a month already, I figure I might as well procrastinate a little longer and distract you with a list of coming attractions while I’m finishing my grades:

High Drama (or who knew KK had such a bustling English theater scene?)
University Life from the other side of the desk (or what I do at my job)
English Camp (or why it’s fun for 22 year olds to sing the bunny in the woods song, or why Joe makes a stunning Sandra Dee)
Thai Language (or why I’m not fluent yet, unless I’m hungry)
Passage to India (or summer plans, or the shameless plagiarizing of a book title)
Dinosaurs of Khon Kaen (a long, long time in the making)

If that doesn’t satisfy your desire for fresh blogging, notice the 2 new KK blogs on the left sidebar. They are both from my awesome language exchange partner, Maeng Won aka Babie. The first one is sometimes in English and sometimes in Thai, but there are a lot of pictures.
Here's one of my favorite posts: Thai TESOL Conference 2008

The second one is her cooking blog, and she writes most of her recipes in English, and I she takes a photo of everything she cooks, and some of the recipes have step by step pictures. I’m sure she would love to hear about it if you tried one of her recipes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my God!!! You put them here (>_<)... embarrassed~~~~~

Anyway, thank you to let my blogs be part of urs!!!

ps. storythai is being upgraded... so there're some kinds of misplaced of lots of things...